Aging Life Care™ services are offered in a variety of settings. Professionals™ can serve the needs of their clients by providing:
- Personalized and compassionate service — focusing on the individual’s wants and needs.
- Accessibility-care is typically available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Continuity of care – communications are coordinated between family members, doctors and other professionals™, and service providers.
- Cost containment — inappropriate placements, duplication of services, and unnecessary hospitalizations are avoided.
- Quality control – aging life care™ services follow ALCA’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
AGING LIFE CARE™ is a trademark of the Aging Life Care Association™. Only ALCA Members are authorized to use this term to identify their services. AGING LIFE CARE PROFESSIONAL™ is a trademark of the Aging Life Care Association™. It is an indication of membership in ALCA, and only ALCA Members are authorized to use this term.